The reflection of my sound design experience was like a shattered mirror on a tile floor, or a boat sinking into it's reflection in the sea. I totally bombed this one. What's unfortunate is I love working with sound and had my brain not be such a literal one, I think I could've made something really cool. Woulda coulad shoulda. At the end of the day, even if I went too narrative, I still stand by the unintentional narrative I told. The cycle of the life of a chicken is disturbing to me. It's such a sad existence. As many Investigation Discovery murder shows I have watched, when I hear the word carcass, I think of animal slaughter. Perhaps my literality (is that even a word?) was a means to express how I truly feel about factory farming. If I could go back, I would try to keep the soundscape the same and duplicate it in incriments, play them backwards, or work with the durations. There is so much I wish I'd have done differently, but at the end of the day my heart wo...
Comments
Post a Comment